Business Development Manager
• Finding and attracting new clients through freelance platforms, Upwork, LinkedIn;
• Written communication with potential clients;
• CRM management;
• Generation and testing of hypotheses;
• Testing new sales methods;
• Reaching KPIs on the number of contacts and responses;
• Providing weekly progress reports.
What we expect:
• Experience in IT (B2B sector) and interest in technology, particularly in the field of data analysis and engineering;
• 2 years of experience in lead generation and sales on LinkedIn, Clutch, GoodFirms, Upwork, and others;
• Experience with Apollo / RocketReach;
• Understanding the difference between building relationships with clients and selling;
• Level of spoken and written English: C1;
• Business presentation skills;
• Ability to find potential clients and establish contact with them;
• Personal approach in communicating with new people;
• Understanding of sales specifics in different markets (mentality, methodology);
• You are energetic, moderately persistent, and strive to achieve high sales figures.
Bonus points for:
• Technical background;
• Experience in establishing work processes and team building.
What we offer:
• 5/2, full time;
• Fully remote with a flexible schedule;
• The coolest modern marketing team;
• Competitive compensation (will be discussed with each candidate individually);
• We support the development of our team in every possible way, so you have the opportunity to improve your English through a corporate program;
If you are interested in this vacancy, respond, and we will contact you as soon as possible! In your cover letter, please indicate why you’d like to work with us.