COO (Chief Operating Officer)
• Coordination, implementation, and control of strategy execution;
• Development of a strategy aimed at business development in close cooperation with the CEO;
• Optimization of costs and building of business processes in the company’s operating activities (areas: product, project office, HR);
• Resolution of administrative and technical issues regarding the functioning of the company;
• Supervision of the company's key projects;
• Ensuring the growth and development of the team.
What we expect:
• Experience in IT/consulting business with a B2B focus;
• Knowledge of key IT business metrics - the ability to independently analyze them when making decisions;
• Experience in managing outsource teams and specialists;
• Experience as a product/project manager - understanding the specifics of projects and clients in the international market;
• Ability to efficiently optimize processes to obtain results;
• English: at least C1 (fluent spoken and written);
• Experience in expanding client budgets through upselling to clients.
How we work:
• 5/2, full time;
• Fully remote with a flexible schedule;
• The coolest team;
• An excellent chance to take part in scaling a business and building a powerful management system.
If you feel that your skills match the description and can be a leader who is able to deeply understand the nuances of business and the industry as a whole, respond! We will contact you as soon as possible if we deem you a good fit. In your cover letter, please indicate what exactly interested you in working with us.