Day-to-day tasks (70-80% of the time)
• Create new and edit previous operational procedures based on the current ones responsible for populating data warehouse tables;
• Modify SQL procedures according to the database schema;
• Upload new incoming data using SQL procedures and ETL tools;
• Monitor database tables growth;
• Monitor correct operation of reports (ensure data consistency);
• Maintain and modify existing data models;
• Handle data import problems;
• Maintain created data marts: configure indexes, optimize SQL tables, verify data, grant permissions;
• Design data models for new warehouse entities;
Projective tasks (20-30% of the time)
• Configure monitoring of database tables growth;
• Automate monitoring of data entry and alerts;
• Create SQL scripts and aggregation functions for data analytics;
• Write SQL scripts for data collection;
• Create database samples using SQL;
• Design complex SQL queries for analytical reports;
• Design a data warehouse schema for upcoming projects.
• Strong understanding of SQL (will be tested)
• Experience with ETL, design and development of data warehouses and analytical reports (showcases are welcome)
• Analytical skills.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.